🐌 Licensed Possum Catchers Available in Melbourne
Possums are all cute and harmful. Once they get in your house they will wreak havoc on the entire property. Possums generally enter in the winter to find shelter from the freezing cold. So, if you are suffering from possum infestation, you can rely on Marks Possum Removal Melbourne. Our team for Possum Removal Melbourne is famous for being the safest and best possum catchers in the entire Melbourne.
Moreover, our company is committed to providing a safe environment for both you and possums too. Our company is licensed to catch and remove the possum from your home.
As soon as you get the indication that possums are there in your residential or commercial place, then contact the professionals of Marks Possum Removal Melbourne. We are always happy to serve you. You will get the best and reliable service from our possum controllers. Book us today for the same day or emergency possum removal service in Melbourne.
Things You Should Know About Possum
- As per research, it’s said that possum faeces carry bacteria that can generate flesh-eating ulcers.
- If a person gets exposed to the faeces of the possum, then he may suffer from long term functionality disability.
- Killing possums is an illegal task, so you have to take the utmost care while controlling them.
- They act like dead by laying over the surface.
- Possums show their defensive behaviour by standing on their feet, and also they bare their teeth.
- Possums have vulnerable immunity systems, thus making them harmful to you.
What Possum Like?
- Eucalyptus leaves – It is one of the favourite foods that possums love to eat. From your garden, they love to eat gardenias, fuchsias roses, and passion fruit.
- Tree hollows – Possums use tree hollows for resting and creating their nest. The possums create the Eucalypt hollows in one year, and it is a tough competition for them.
- Night – Possums take rest during the day time and become active during night time. Also, they remain more active in the first half of the night, searching for food.
- Nest-boxes – When the number of tree hollows is less than possums can live in the nest boxes instead of your roof.
What Possums Dislike?
- Spiky plants – Possums don’t like tough, woody banksias and spiny Grevilleas and hakeas.
- Stinky plants – Possums do not like some of the stinky plants like chrysanthemums, geraniums, mint bushes, and daisies.
- Bright lights – Possums hate some type of light like spotlights, porch lights, or party lights.
- Trappers – Trappers take possums away from their territories; that’s why they hate them the most. It is very stressful for a possum to be relocated. Also, most of them don’t survive.
Common Types of Possum that Are Found in Melbourne
Common Brushtail Possum
The name of these possums is given on the basis of their furry tail. Common Brushtail Possums are native to Australia. These possums easily find their path at night as they are nocturnal pests. Brushtail possums love to eat eucalyptus leaves. Also, sometimes they can eat rats. This species of possum is considered as the second most found species. The body colour of these possums can be found in different variations such as black, silver-grey, brown, and gold colour variations. Also, these possums have a unique feature of their tail that has a grasping ability and help them to move from one tree to another.
Common Ringtail Possum
These possums are found in grey in colour with a cream-coloured stomach and white patches under the eyes. Just like Brushtail Possums, they too have a prehensile tail that helps them in better mobility. The tail of Ringtail Possums is occupied with a white tip of quarter length. The molars of Ringtail Possums come with pointed cusps. This attribute makes Ringtail Possums much scary when they bare their teeth. The weight of these possums lies in between 550-1100 grams; also, the length of ringtail possums are near about 30-35 cm long. This length is stated without including their tail length.
Dead Possum Removal Service Melbourne
Possums are one of the protected species, so it is not allowed to kill them even though they are causing a nuisance to your property. But sometimes they die due to their own activity like eating rabbit baits, attack by a dog or cat or by swinging here and there they get trapped in the roof or other section of the home. Also, you can notice the carcass of possums behind the wall. In those cases, it becomes difficult to locate the dead body of the possums.
If possums have died in your home, or near about, then you get a foul stench for about 2 months. Also, there would be an accumulation of flies over the carcass. You should call instantly when you get any of the indications. Our professionals are working 24×7 hours. We remove the dead possums with full safety. We use the best method to remove possums from your home location. After completing the removal service, our professionals sanitize that place so that no odour should be left there. Call us today (+61) 482 074 889 and get rid of possums without any damage to your residential place and also at a reasonable price.
Sign of Possum Infestation
- If you spot some damage in your garden, then it is the indication that possums are residing in your residential place. Possum eats the fruits and vegetation of your garden and then leaves.
- If you have droppings in a sheltered place, then possums are living there. The dropping of possum looks similar to dog faeces.
- Possums are nocturnal pests that produce some screeching sound. They do it so to communicate with others or to seek attention.
- The presence of possum generates foul smell. They have glands under their chin that secrete that smell.
- Possums create massey by their claws or tail. Look after these massey and call the professionals immediately.
- The eye of possum shines, and if you want to check their presence, then search for them during the night.
- If you identify any type of bite over your vegetation and outside furniture, then it is the indication that possum is there. They sharpen their teeth by biting on plant matter or tree logs.
Places Covered By Our Professionals
We have a team of expert possum catcher with us that do the effective removal of the possum from every type of premises. We are available at every corner of Melbourne. With the team certified and skilled technicians, we offer our possum removal and control service on the same day of booking. You will enjoy the best service at a reasonable price. We are always open to serve. Our professionals cover most of the places. Some of them are:
- Housing complex
- Industrial places
- Commercial places
- Government places
Get in touch with our customer care team to avail your free quotes
What Our Possum Specialists Do
Remove possum trapped in your roof
Locate and remove dead possums
Remove possum from the chimney
Remove rats from your property
Eco-friendly possums removal
Seal all the entry points of possums
Request a Quote Online…
Get in touch with our customer care team to avail your free quotes
Avail Our All Types Of Pest Control Services In Plympton
You can also hire our possum removal experts in other area of Australia, Contact us on (+61) 482 074 889 and book our same day and emergency services today.
Same Day Possum Control And Removal Service in Melbourne
Marks Possum Removal Melbourne offers same day possum removal service all across Melbourne. Our professionals are active 24×7 hours. We use the most advanced and unique technique to control and remove the possums from your residential and commercial places. We use eco-friendly solutions for the removal of possums. Our professionals offer 100% customer satisfaction to our clients. We understand what the customer demands, and we deliver the same service. Living with possums is not an easy task. We know that you feel constant tension. But do not worry when Marks Pest Control Melbourne team is here. Get in touch with us today for more information. We also provide affordable same day dead possum removal in Perth by experts.
What to do If You Find A Possum On Your Property?
- The first and foremost thing you have to do is the identification of the entrance of the possums.
- After finding the entry points, block all the open entry points so that they do not enter again.
- Possums mark their living territory with the special type of odour that they secrete from their gland. So if you notice any such condition, then disinfect and sanitize that place so that no odour is left.
- However, if you are able to trap the possum, then try to locate them in the hollow logs in the tree and hanging wooden boxes.
- Obstruct entrance spots to your house from where possums can enter.
- Keep all the dark places lighted as possums are nocturnal in nature; they do not like light.
- Cut the overhanging tree branches, if any, present over your house roof.
- If you want to do any repair work, then the best time is during dawn or toward the day end as possums come out in search of their food.
Why Hire Marks Possum Removal Team in Melbourne?
- We offer quick and reliable service.
- Same day and emergency services are delivered from our end.
- We take care of your kids and pets while controlling the possum.
- We have 15 years of experience in removing possum.
- Our professionals use up-to-date and latest tools for controlling the possum.
- We aim provide complete customer satisfaction.
- Our specialists have full accreditation and license from the government to control the possum.
- We cover all metro and non-metro places in Melbourne.
- We have certified and licensed technicians with us.