Expert Ant Infestation Treatment Adelaide
Ant Control Adelaide - Ants are a social insect that is lives in colonies. Ants may enter your house for searching for food or seeking shelter. They generally enter through the smallest holes or openings for food and water. Ants love protein/grease based foods or sugar-based foods. Once they successfully find a food source, they leave a pheromone trail so that other ants can follow them.
Ants can spread disease because they can scavenge for food in garbage & unsanitary areas, they can carry bacteria and might transfer them to our food. Some species of ants like Fire Ants, they can both bite & sting. The number of ants is growing day by day as the researchers are discovering more and more species. Ants are very common pests in every household. Many of us face difficulties in try to permanently get rid of them.
Have you spotted ants? Contact a professional ant control Adelaide team immediately. They will be able to inspect your place and perform well to remove all ants from your home and suggest a course of ant control and extermination.
Signs you should watch out for Ant Infestation
- The most obvious signs of ant infestation are the live ants in your property.
- If you happen to notice regular sightings of a cluster of ants in the kitchen chances are that they have infested your kitchen and can be nesting anywhere in the kitchen.
- Look for ant pathways for the movement of ants from outside to inside. Ants leave pheromones that attract other ants and they follow the trail for food.
- Look for nests of ants inside your property, basement, garden, or cupboards. Different species of ants make different kinds of nests and at different places
- Common ants will have a nest that will look like a small pile of soil or mud. You will see very small round specs of soil in the garden which can be a sign of ant nests.
Marks Ant Treatment Process Adelaide
Marks Pest Cleanup Adelaide Set up a guaranteed program to control ants infestation in your home.
- Inspect: Most ant species prefer moist areas to make a nest and hide eggs. Mostly kitchens and bathrooms are the first to be infested. Look for ants behind or under refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers, sinks, and cabinets. Ants may also found in or around floor drains and in cracks and crevices in cabinets and around walls. Our team will carry out inspection and report our findings.
- Bait: Our controller will apply special bait which is effective to control ant infestation. This method is very safe for you and your kids and pets.
- Dust: Exterminator applies dust to your roof void, subfloor and in your wall cavities.
- Surface Spray: Our technician may apply a special surface spray around the perimeter of your building.
Hire Marks's Pest Control today and get rid of ants within 24 hours. We can provide a safe and effective measure for complete control of ant movement from outside to your property.
Let us get back to You.
Types of Ant
Argentine Ant - They are light brown in color. They build shallow nests along with buildings, underneath plants, under logs, and under boards or stones.
Black House Ant - Black color small ant species. Expert in creating nests in cracks & crevices that difficult to spot.
Bull Ant - Bull ants are large in size, have large eyes and long, slender mandibles, and a potent venom-loaded sting. The sting of the bull ant contains toxic venom, people get to have an itching spot or allergy.
Coastal Brown Ant - These types of ant brown in color, and are approximately 2 to 3 mm in length. They make nest both indoors and outdoors, within wall cavities, garden beds, and sub-floor areas.
Fire Ant - Fire ants are dangerous insects that could spread to large areas of Australia. Fire ants could damage the environment, the painful sting of a fire ant can cause an allergic reaction.
Tips to Prevent Ants from Entry in your home
There are some easy tips that will make your home less attractive to ants
- Seal and caulk cracks as well as crevices in order to eliminate the passage into your home.
- Fill holes around doors and windows
- Use weep hole guards to prevent ants entry through weep holes in brickwork
- Don’t leave pet food out
- Clear up your dirty dishes and food spills immediately
- Sweet food attract ants to your home, Keep your food in sealed plastic containers
- You should clean all possible entry points using detergent in order to remove the chemical trail pheromone. After that, spray residual insecticides (non-repellent) such as FUSE Insecticide or Taurus SC around every possible perimeter as well as entry points.
- Ant Baits are a very successful method for controlling ants. Ant baits are available in gels, stations, or granules. These baits are associated with sugar-based active ingredients or protein/grease-based active ingredients in order to attract a large number of ant species as well as target their dietary needs.
Contact us today!
Our Pest Control Exterminators will offer you instructions on how to prove your housing location and how to repel more unrealized assaults from these small ants after they have been finished with the ant therapy.
Marks Pest Control is Adelaide’s leading specialist in anti-control. We adopt techniques to control pests that are environmentally friendly, secure, and reliable. We are Adelaide's ant control specialists certified and licensed.
We also offer same day services for Ant Control Adelaide. The team at Marks Pest Removal Adelaide will plan an appropriate time to evaluate and/or treat your pest problem with very little delay, so you can get back to life as per normal – pest free. Get in touch today!
Why Choose Us?
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Friendly Customer Service
- Reliable and Trustworthy Ant Controller team
- We utilise a range of professional ant control products that are eco-friendly & safe
- We have Different Control Programs for different ant species
- Fully skilled, certified, licensed & experienced team
- Customized treatment plans
End of Lease Ant Control Services in Adelaide
Vacating the rental property? Searching for the end of lease Ant control services in Adelaide? We Marks Pest Control can help. Our end of lease pest treatment is effective, affordable, and famous throughout Adelaide. Our top-quality ant control service providers can reach you on time, and start their ant eradication process after the thorough investigation. So, hire the exterminator for the job and increase the chances of getting your bond back. We also provide same day ant control services in Brisbane at low cost.